Our knotted gowns are made from sustainable and eco-friendly bamboo, so our gowns are naturally antibacterial and odor-resistant. Each gown comes equipped with fold-over mittens to keep your babies hands warm when they sleep.
Best of all, knotted gowns lead to the easiest diaper changes ever. No zippers or buttons to worry about. Midnight diaper changes will never be easier!
- SUPER EASY DIAPER CHANGES - The open bottom offers quick access to get your little in and out as you're on the go, or if they have to go!
- LAST 3X LONGER THAN COTTON - Our products are made of bamboo, a material that offers extreme flexibility and retains its shape very well. Bamboo is known to have a much, much longer shelf life than cotton!
- SOFT & STRETCHY - Our knotted gowns are made to feel buttery soft. They're elastic and breathable. Don't ever worry about your little one feeling uncomfortable because their clothing is too tight again!
- ECO-FRIENDLY & SUSTAINABLE - Made of 95% bamboo and 5% spandex, our gowns are organic and non-toxic. Bamboo is naturally antibacterial making the gown highly odor resistant.
- NO CHEMICALS - Most children's wear is treated with flame retardants, but you can rest assured that all of Willow+Co's products are chemical free.
- Ships from our warehouse within 2-3 Business days
Free shipping on all orders over $75.
Sizing + Fit
Sizing + Fit
|Newborn||4-10lbs||Up to 18”|
Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Returns
We ship all of our products from our warehouse in Nevada with tracking via USPS. After an order is placed, our team carefully packages each order, and we then ship within 1-3 business days. USPS then takes 3-5 business days to deliver the package, depending on where in the United States you are located.
We offer free shipping for all orders over $75.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding shipping.
We have a 30-day return policy. Returns can be made on all unused items excluding those that were final sale. Prior to making a return, please email us at email@example.com with your order number. Our team will then guide you through the entire return process.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
The following will not qualify for a refund:
Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-10 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchanges (if applicable)
We are happy to process an exchange provided you are exchanging within the 30-day time window. Please email us at email@example.com with the details of the exchange. Our team will then provide detailed instructions. Once we receive your return, we will ship out the exchanged item.